Friday, July 29, 2016

Stripes & Fringe in Greece...Okay, it's Actually Carmel!

The Monte Verde Inn in Carmel-By-The-Sea had me feeling like I had somehow ended up in Greece. But this post isn't about that even if I could talk to you all day about the sweetness of Carmel-By-The-Sea and this little gem of a hotel. This post is about wearing stripes and fringe and feeling fabulous even in the most simple of outfits. 


This look is one of my favorite weekend and travel styles. It is effortless yet still so chic. If you think about it...this outfit really is just a pair of shorts and a tank top. Simple, right? And what else do you need besides shorts and a tank when you are traveling somewhere warm and just want to pack light? 
Or what about those weekends you really have nothing to do but errands around town? However, you still want to look absolutely adorbs while staying pretty casual and not looking like you are trying too hard at all. I get you...this is one of my go-to look for just that. 
The thing that makes this shorts and tank summer look so much more than just that is the subtle pinstripes on the shorts and that fabulous understated fringe! Let's not forget my favorite bracelet from Elizabeth Stone Jewelry and my big ol' Kate Spade sunnies.
Oh, and these fabulous flat mules that may just be the easiest way to say "I am super casual and laid back but so trendy you don't even know!"

Get my casual yet chic look of pinstripes, fringe, oversized sunnies and flat slip-ons by shopping the images below.

If you need me this weekend I'll probably be running around Greece :-)


XO,
Jenna

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment