Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Continues

You guys...I seriously can't stop shopping this fantastic sale. Well, actually adding to my wish-list since I don't have a Nordstrom Card. I am really impressed with my patience lately. I check my wish-list all the time to see what has already sold out and to add. It is crazy how fast these items are going. 


I have rounded up a couple more items for you all that I feel are must-haves! Even if you only get one you will have totally scored!


While you are at it...check out my original round-up of 60 fantastic items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale too!

The good news for all of us that do not have a Nordstrom card is that the sale is opening up to the public on the 22nd! The countdown has began.

XO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment