Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hats for Fall are an Absolute MUST!

Question...is there such thing as owning too many hats?
Don't tell me...I am not sure I can handle the answer.
It is no secret that I am a HUGE lover of hats. Really any type of head piece is high on my list...from flower crowns to baseball caps, I am a fan. I have been wearing hats as long as I can remember...and then some. 
This time of year I pretty much live in some sort of wool felt hat. I absolutely love a good wide brim, flat brim, fedora, or even a floppy hat and quite honestly we cannot leave out a good ol' cowboy styled hat. 
I have never met a hat I didn't like...but then again I also have never been to the Kentucky Derby. I have a feeling that some of those hats and I wouldn't quite vibe, however, the Kentucky Derby is on my bucket list and I seriously cannot wait to pick out a hat for it. 
Is it weird to want to go to something so bad just so you can wear a fun outfit? 

I digressed there for second. Now let's get back to hats for fall and winter.

You can seriously throw a hat on with almost anything. Sweater dress...of course. Jeans and a tee...absolutely. Slacks and a turtleneck...now were talking classic chic and classic chic is always a yes. It is amazing how a boring outfit, think jeans and something as simple as a sweatshirt, is suddenly super cute just by adding a hat. 
If you do not have at least one fabulous fall hat in your closet then you my friend are lucky to have "met" me. I am about to introduce you to a bunch of fabulous hats for fall and winter. The good thing about hat styles is that they really don't go out of style. They are trendy without being a trend. The hat you wear this fall will be the same hat you wear next fall and the fall after that and well, you get the picture. 
You know what else I love? Elbow Patches. Get my cozy fall sweater here!

I have rounded up quite a bunch of great hats in several styles and colors all linked below. There are wide brims and there are flat brims; some have feather embellishments and others are belted. There are black hats and there are fun colorful hats. There is seriously something for everyone.

I pulled some cute looks from Pinterest to inspire a few different ways you can style your hats this fall and winter. 



What is your favorite fall fashion staple?

XO,
Jenna

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment