Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Blanket Wraps for the Win!

I have said it before and I will say it again...
...if wearing a blanket is wrong I don't want to be right, and you probably shouldn't want to be right either.



This past weekend it rained and it was amazing. I love the smell of rain...the sound of rain...I simply love when it rains. If it weren't 75 degrees out I would have said it finally felt like fall but the reality was that it felt like we were in Hawaii...which I'll take because at least it was raining and I actually hate being cold so really it was absolutley perfect.
You know what the weather reminded me of...the scene in The Holiday where Jack Black's character is talking to Kate Winslet's character outside the house and it is windy because of the Santa Ana winds. I kept telling my husband it feels like The Holiday which made it even more perfect because I absolutely LOVE that movie. I am so excited to get out all of my holiday movies.


At the first sign of a rain drop I am lighting all my candles, throwing on my cozy house socks (yes, I have house socks), making homemade anything (lately I have been baking up a storm with apples) and pulling out my favorite cozy sweaters, scarves and wraps including this one from LoveStitch.

This blanket wrap has been one of my favorites for sometime. I picked it up at a local boutique a couple years ago and have even featured it here on the blog a year ago as well as recently when talking about fall hats; but like I always say...if you get a good one it will never go out of style.
Jeans: Lucky Brand | Blanket Wrap: LoveStitch (similar)| 

Shop super cute and cozy blanket wraps below. Don't forget to scroll right for more and if you see one you love just click on the image. 

I also just checked out my post from last year and a bunch of the ponchos and wraps I linked to from LoveStitch are still available and now on sale. So check those look out as well if you are in the market for a great blanket wrap or poncho for fall and winter. They are seriously the easiest, coziest way to be stylish and warm. Read last years post here. 



I think I will try making fudge on our next rainy day. What do you think? What is your favorite rainy day activity? 

XO,
Jenna

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment