Thursday, October 13, 2016

ShopBop.com Sale!

So I am a little late to the game here but considering this sale only lasts 3 days it isn't hard to be late. 



There is not much time left (sale ends tomorrow at 11:59pm) so I rounded up a few of my favorites to save you a little time on shopping. However, if time is not an issue, I suggest checking out Shopbop.com to search their 1,000+ items! So many cute looks for fall and winter and so many fun trends to get on sale right now! Plus, if you are an overachiever (definitely not judging) you can even use this opportunity to check some items off your Holiday Shopping List.  

Don't forget to use code MAINEVENT16 when you check out!


See something you LOVE? Click on the image to learn more about it and to buy. Happy shopping, lovies.

Let's start with these fun pieces...as always, don't forget to scroll right because there is more to see than what is here...over 100 items to be exact.


And then there are these...


And just when I thought I couldn't find any more pieces to love I found all of these...don't forget to scroll right! 

And we definitely cannot leave these looks out now can we?



I always try to find a variety of looks and styles at various price points in hopes that everyone can find something they relate to when visiting Mavelle style. But for the record everything I share on the blog I myself would wear. It is important to me to only show you styles and looks that I truly do love. I hope you love these looks that I have chosen to share with you and find something special to add to your wardrobe.

XO,
Jenna

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment