The biggest sale of the year is here and every blogger is talking about it...including this girl!
If you are like me then you are a fashionista living in a small town. In other words the nearest Nordstrom is at least 40 miles away and in California that means at least an hour on a good traffic day. I mean really...who has two hours to spend in a car just to go shopping? I swear, adulting is so hard sometimes.
Don't worry though, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is also online and to save you some time I already combed the entire site and rounded up my favorites and a few must-haves for fall. Did you know this sale is up to 50% off new fall items...yep, NEW! Here's the deal though...if you don't have a Nordstroms credit/debit card you have to wait until July 22nd to take advantage of this sale. I know, I know...such a tease but totally worth the wait and figuring out what you want now (just in case you don't have a Nordstroms card).
Top Row: Lace Tank ~ Denim Skirt ~ Scrunch Neck Top ~ Flare Overalls
Bottom Row: Tunic ~ Sleeveless Lace Dress ~ Twill Tunic ~ Pleated Midi Skirt
Top Row: Western Bootie ~ Frye Leather Riding Boot ~ Zipper Bootie
Bottom Row: Peep Toe Bootie ~ Fringe Bootie ~ Frye Bootie
Top Row: Floral Sheath Dress ~ Longline Wool Vest ~ Drape Front Vest ~ Plaid Maxi Tunic ~ Midi Dress
Bottom Row: Floral Sheath Dress ~ Bell Sleeve Shift Dress ~ Dolman Dress ~ Faux Suede Shift Dress ~ Sleeveless Dress
Top Row: Studded Toe Ballet Flat ~ Pointy Toe Wrap Flat
Middle Row: Spike Pointy Toe Flat ~ Spike Pointy Toe Pump ~ Aviators
Bottom Row: Loafer ~ Leopard Flat
Top Row: Cowl Neck Faux Leather Jacket ~ Plaid Jacket ~ North Face Water Repellent Jacket ~ Long Wool Military Coat
Bottom Row: Patchwork Oversize Open Cardigan ~ Leather Biker Jacket ~ Faux Leather Jacket ~ Plaid Blanket Wrap
Top Row: Fringe Backpack ~ Snake Skin Shoulder Bag ~ Swimsuit ~ Tote
Bottom Row: Hunter Rain Boot ~ Plunge Neck Bodysuit ~ Wrap Shirt Bodysuit ~ Ankle Skinny Jeans
Bottom Row: Mock Neck Pullover ~ Oversize Open Back Top ~ Turtleneck Tunic ~ Slouchy Coat
Happy shopping everyone! I know I will be stocking up myself but not until July 22nd because I don't have a Nordstroms credit card (#FOMO).
Also check out: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Continues for even more great styles on sale!
XO,
Jenna










No comments:
Post a Comment