Monday, July 4, 2016

God Bless America!

Happy 4th of July, Everyone!

Carmel Photographer California fashion blogger

This weekend has always been one of my favorite weekends and not just because it is typically hot out and I am hanging pool/beach side with a few of my favorites. I love this weekend because I have crazy American pride y'all! 





I think this stems from my dad, my uncle and my grandfather all serving in the military. Growing up we always had a flag in our home. Still do. I know this country, that I love so dearly, can straight up be crazy at times but I will always love living here and I will always love calling this land of the free my home. 





I have mad respect for everyone who has served our country and because of those lives lost and for those who continue to serve our country I will always respect my flag and our beautiful land. I proudly wave an American flag at my front door and not just on the 4th of July. 

I have a memory of seeing a couple men in military uniforms, at the airport, as a young child and thinking they were super heroes. 





I believe in honor, I believe in respect and I believe in America. I feel blessed to call the USA my home! 

So with that said...now back to your bikinis, BBQs & cold beers. God Bless America and Happy Birthday to the Land of the Free!





Shop red, white & blue looks below! Don't forget to scroll right of each category for evening more fab styles!

Shop Reds!



Shop Whites!

Shop Blues!

Shop Patriotic Looks!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day with family & friends. And for all my followers not from America thanks for listening...love to all!

XO,
Jenna

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment