Happy 4th of July, Everyone!
This weekend has always been one of my favorite weekends and not just because it is typically hot out and I am hanging pool/beach side with a few of my favorites. I love this weekend because I have crazy American pride y'all!
I think this stems from my dad, my uncle and my grandfather all serving in the military. Growing up we always had a flag in our home. Still do. I know this country, that I love so dearly, can straight up be crazy at times but I will always love living here and I will always love calling this land of the free my home.
I have mad respect for everyone who has served our country and because of those lives lost and for those who continue to serve our country I will always respect my flag and our beautiful land. I proudly wave an American flag at my front door and not just on the 4th of July.
I have a memory of seeing a couple men in military uniforms, at the airport, as a young child and thinking they were super heroes.
I have a memory of seeing a couple men in military uniforms, at the airport, as a young child and thinking they were super heroes.
I believe in honor, I believe in respect and I believe in America. I feel blessed to call the USA my home!
So with that said...now back to your bikinis, BBQs & cold beers. God Bless America and Happy Birthday to the Land of the Free!
Shop red, white & blue looks below! Don't forget to scroll right of each category for evening more fab styles!
All photos by Tom Gundlefinger O'Neal (TGO Photo)
Shop red, white & blue looks below! Don't forget to scroll right of each category for evening more fab styles!
Shop Reds!
No comments:
Post a Comment