Friday, June 24, 2016

5 Must-Have Shorts Styles For Summer!

Can you believe it? It's officially summer, Lovies! Can I get a whoop woo?


With summer comes warmer weather which also means shorts weather. Which reminds me...I need to work on my tan or use my Rodan + Fields Sunless Tanner ASAP. Anyway, I have rounded up a few of my favorite shorts for you all to shop below so you can look absolutely darling and on trend this summer. 



Before we start shopping shorts here are my 5 Must-Have Shorts Styles for summer! A lil' something to keep in mind while browsing the looks I have linked for y'all below!

  1. Casual Denim! Something that is causal chic for the beach, pool or morning coffee runs. 
  2. High-Waisted...Something! Whether they are denim, gingham, linen or something else just make sure you have a pair this season because they rule! 
  3. Nice Shorts! Something that you can pull off at a summer work picnic or dress up to have the perfect summery chic look for brunch.
  4. Suede Shorts! Can I get an "Oh Heck Ya" for this one?! Seriously though...get a pair! 
  5. Feelin' That Pattern or Texture? Well you should! This can be full blown floral print or as simple as lace but have fun with your shorts and let them stand out a bit.


Get My Look:
Hat: Mountains To The Sea Co.  Sunglasses: Kate Spade  
Top: Not sure; I "borrowed" it from my mom's closet and she cut out the tag :-) but here is something Similar  Shorts: An old boutique find. They are Jack by BB Dakota. Check them out they have some cute stuff.  Sandals: Carlos Santana; here is something very similar


Now comes the fun part! Time to shop! I have linked so many great shorts for y'all I can barely handle it...don't forget to scroll right for even more fantastic styles for all summer long! 
Well, that's all for today, Lovies. Go have some fun with your summer fashion! 


All this talk about shorts is making me want to do some squats and work on my tan!

Until next time...

XO,
Jenna

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment