Today I am talking all about the White Shirt Redux. Yeah, sure, white button-down shirts have been a basic in closets for as long as I can remember. This spring and summer, however, the white button-down shirt is anything but basic. I think we can all agree that this popular closet staple was looking a little, well, tired and honestly was kind of stuck at work...problem solved. Thank you, designers.
Below is a glimpse at how the not so basic white shirt rocked the runway at Fashion Week Spring 2016.
Amanda Wakeley
Fendi
Issa
Jenny Packham
3.1 Phillip Lim
Tome
Valentino
Zac Posen
Get this must-have white shirt look for your spring and summer 2016 wardrobe by shopping the linked images below.









I love Equipment shirts!!
ReplyDeleteVery Nice Your Blog, Your Fashionable dresses very hot and preety
ReplyDeleteHigh-quality porn movies at the xxx loop, only the best porn movies and free sex tube videos. Our addictive sex videos are also adapted for a mobile device. You find all xxx porn videos.
Free Hardcore Porn Videos