Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring 2016 Fashion Series! Post 4: Shine Bright in Sequins!

Those of you who know me can probably imagine my excitement for this spring 2016 trend! I am a sequin girl through and through. At any given moment I might be wearing sequined pants or layering a sequined tank under a flannel. I even made my bridesmaids wear sequin dresses...they still love me...at least I hope they do ;-)
Anyway, enough about me and back to what was happening during Fashion Week. Sequins were EVERYWHERE. While some designers channeled vintage glamour (think flapper-esque and evening attire) others put a modern twist on the sequin trend and worked them into everyday wear. 

Finally, other people will be wearing sequins to work. It felt so lonely there for awhile there.

Below is a glimpse at how the sequin trend showed up on the runway for Spring 2016.
Badgley Mischka 

Gucci 

Lanvin

LC Lauren Conrad

Naeem Khan

Vera Wang

Sonia Rykiel

Sonia Rykiel

Marc Jacobs

Prabal Gurung

Tibi

Tibi

Tibi

Tracy Reese

Get the sequin look for your spring wardrobe by shopping the linked images below. I know I will be stocking up.

Shine bright this spring, Lovies!

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss one of our Spring 2016 Fashion series posts. You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin' if you don't want to miss out on all the fun.

Check back soon for the next trend we will be featuring in our Spring 2016 Fashion Series.

Any guesses what it is going to be?


XO,

Jenna


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi there. Thank you for reading our 2016 Spring Fashion Series. I hope you have been enjoying the posts so far and continue to follow.

      Delete