Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is Coming to an End!


Hey lovies...if you haven't taken advantage of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and you want to (which I don't see why you wouldn't want to) you better hurry. Prices are going back up on August 8th which doesn't leave us much time. 
Since items have been flying off the shelves I went back through the sale and rounded up a ton of must-haves that are still in stock...or at least they were this morning when I was writing this post for y'all. 


Below are four different categories (shoes, purses, clothing, home) all linked for you to shop if you find something you LOVE. 

Let's kick it off with some awesome shoes in all different style. Starting with the Ivanka Trump 'Octavie' Loafer which I just got in black and was snapping about last night! Oh yeah...if you don't already, follow MavelleStyle on Snapchat while you are at it.


Lately, I have been really loving the backpack purse trend. Below are a ton of cute styles of purses for you...from backpacks to clutches and lots of fringe!


Of course I am kicking off the clothing category with tons of cute faux leather jackets. I honestly believe that everyone needs to own at least one leather jacket! Don't need a leather jacket? That's okay...scroll right for other great looks you'll love. 


And last but definitely not least...home decor! I know I am a total fashionista but home decor may be my favorite thing to shop for...especially online. Below you will find everything from rugs, to bedding to wall art and even some cute coffee mugs...and more...there is always more!

I'd love to see what you score from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! If you post a picture on Instagram or Facebook please tag @Mavellestyle so I can check it out. 

XO,
Jenna 

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment