Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Calvin Klein Scarves for Summer


I have always been a lover of scarves no matter what the season. I seriously must have somewhere around 50 different scarves and of all styles. Infinity, blanket, necktie, silk, wool, fur, bandana...you name it I have it. A lot of my favorite scarves are from my grandma.



Lately I have completely fallen in love with silky scarves including this one from Calvin Klein.
This Calvin Klein scarf is seriously so soft and beautiful and one of the best parts is that it can be styled several different ways because of it's shape and size...a couple of my go-to ways to wear this scarf are shown below.







A scarf like this one is the perfect outfit addition for when you are looking to add a pop of color to an otherwise neutral palette or if you just want to add some sort of texture or subtle (or not so subtle...up to you) statement to a more simple outfit like I have done here. 


I love how I can dress this style of scarf up or down. I can throw it on with a little black dress and heels for date night, over a swimsuit at the pool, with cutoff jean shorts at the beach or with jeans and sandals for a casual day around town with my pup.



Shop my scarf below along with a bunch of other beautiful scarves from one of my favorite designers, Calvin Klein. Did I mention that this scarf is only $34? Major SCORE!
XO,
Jenna

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment