Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Leather Inspirations!

It is no secret, I love leather!


Leather jackets, leather pants, leather shorts, leather skirts, leather dresses, leather details...should I go on or just show you some great ways to wear leather?  

Below are some ways to incorporate my favorite trend into your day-to-day wardrobe. And, if you are not a fan of leather for animal loving reasons...fear not...there are great pleather options that still give you that fantastic "yes, I am rockin' leather" look that are not only nicer to animals but to the wallet!


Get ready to be inspired!


Dresses:

Via

Love the accessories!
Via

Jennifer Aniston
Via
Google

Love the color!
Via

Absolutely Love this!
Via


Skirts:

I want this!
Via

I love how effortless this is.
Via

Jackets:
I love all of these daytime, casual, chic looks. 
It is amazing what adding a leather jacket can do to transform an outfit!

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via


Shorts and Pants:
So many of us think of leather pants for dressing up; 
I love how the images below show you can also dress them down!

Love the oxblood leather!
Via

I love how classic this look is and how it can go from day to night!
Via

Via

Look chic while running errands!
Via

Via


Details:
Skip full blown leather and opt for the little details.

Every girl needs a great pair of leather boots!
Via

I am obsessed with elbow pads! 
Brings me back to my childhood and all those great coats my dad would wear.
Via

Via

Via

Go on, rock this edgy, sexy and bizarrely feminine look. You won't regret it!


XO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment