With spring break here (for some of us in the past already) and summer vaca around the corner I wanted to do a feature on vacation style. My sister and her hubby recently traveled to Hawaii so I asked her to take pictures of her outfits while over there. Below is my beautiful sisterthang and some images of her stylin' vacation to the Big Island.
Vacations Deets:
Island: Hawaii Big Island
Hotel: Mauna Lani Hotel & Bungalows
Lunch/Exploring the Island Outfit:
Shirt: J Crew
Hat: Nike
Team Dinner Outfit:
Location: Roys at Waikoloa
White jeans: J Brand from Bloomingdales
Top: Cals from Bliss Boutique
Heels: Jimmy Choo from Nieman Marcus
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs from Nordstrom
Dinner & Drinks Outfit:
Location:Monstera Sushi
Clutch: Target
Welcome Reception Outfit:
Location: The Fairmont Orchid
Dress: Tea N Rose from Bliss Boutique
Shoes: Antik Batik from a boutique in Manhattan Beach
Earrings: Kate Spade
Brother-in-law's Outfit Deets:
Shirt: Theory from Trunk Club
Linen pants: Cubavera
Beach Outfit:
Romper: Vintage Esprit de Corps
Sandals: Havaianas
Bikini: Xhilaration from Target
Hat: Wallaroo
Dinner on the Water Outfit:
Location:The Canoe House
Dress: Vince Camuto from Macy's
Earrings: Kate Spade
Sandals: Reef
Clutch: Target
Gym Outfit:
Top: Lululemon
Sports Bra: Lululemon
Location: The Fairmont Orchid
Guest Performer: Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam
Necklace: Great find from Paloosh
Purse: Kate Spade
Sandals: Reef
Thank you sisterthang for sharing your Vacation Style with all of us. I speak for everyone when I say we wish we were there!
I Love you and you are fabulous!
XO,
Jenna






Love your sissy's dress soo much!! Super cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteKatie, they might still have it at Paloosh :-)
Delete