With Festival Season upon us I thought I would share a few looks (from my closet) to inspire you as you pack your bags! As I was pulling stuff for the shoot I realized I belong at a festival. Coachella 2015 (2014 is sold out) here I come!
Skirt/Dress: Lucky Brand Hat: Francesca's
Sandals: BlowFish Tank: Forever 21
Glasses (my sisters): Kate Spade
Shorts: Lucky Brand Sandals: BlowFish Satchel: Francesca's
Tee: Forever 21 Headband: Boutique Find
Shorts: Lucky Brand Satchel: Francesca's Tank: Forever 21
Shorts: Boutique Find Hat: Francesca's Tank: Forever 21
Moccasins: Aldo Shoes Sunglasses: Armani Vest: H&M
Turquoise & Leather Bracelet: My own design
Layered Tanks: NikiBiki
Found these comfy tanks at the tanning salon by my parents, Sahara Sun
Headband: Francesca's
Jeans: I bought a pair of cheap jeans and had some fun by adding wear & tear & fun patches
Jeans: Vigoss Mocassins: Aldo Shoes Tee: Cariloha (Bamboo)
All the jewelry in this post are items I have been collecting over the years but mostly it is vintage from my Grandmas or "borrowed" from my Mom.
Think of me while rockin' out this year...I promise to join in the fun next year.
XO,
Jenna









No comments:
Post a Comment