Friday, March 14, 2014

Festival Style Inspiration

With Festival Season upon us I thought I would share a few looks (from my closet) to inspire you as you pack your bags! As I was pulling stuff for the shoot I realized I belong at a festival. Coachella 2015 (2014 is sold out) here I come!




Skirt/Dress: Lucky Brand  Hat: Francesca's   
Sandals: BlowFish  Tank: Forever 21   
Glasses (my sisters): Kate Spade 



Shorts: Lucky Brand  Sandals: BlowFish  Satchel: Francesca's  
Tee: Forever 21  Headband: Boutique Find



Shorts: Lucky Brand  Satchel: Francesca's   Tank: Forever 21
Sandals: BlowFish  Headband: Boutique Find  Glasses: Armani 



Shorts: Boutique Find  Hat: Francesca's  Tank: Forever 21  
Moccasins: Aldo Shoes  Sunglasses: Armani  Vest: H&M


Oversized Tank: Victoria Secret  Bikini Top: Lucky Brand
Turquoise & Leather Bracelet: My own design


Layered Tanks: NikiBiki 
Found these comfy tanks at the tanning salon by my parents, Sahara Sun
Headband: Francesca's
Jeans: I bought a pair of cheap jeans and had some fun by adding wear & tear & fun patches


Jeans: Vigoss  Mocassins: Aldo Shoes  Tee: Cariloha (Bamboo)  
Vest: Boutique Find  Headband: A Lil' Bit Fancy  Sunglasses: Armani

All the jewelry in this post are items I have been collecting over the years but mostly it is vintage from my Grandmas or "borrowed" from my Mom.

Think of me while rockin' out this year...I promise to join in the fun next year.

XO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment