Friday, September 23, 2016

Fall In Love With Plaid Maxi Tunics!

It is officially fall, y'all and I am one happy fashion blogger! 

Why am I so happy? Because I LOVE fall fashion. The sweaters, the boots, the scarves and all that flannel and plaid has got me all giddy inside. Speaking of giddy and things I love...I am kind of obsessed with this Treasure & Bond drapey plaid maxi tunic
I picked this plaid maxi up during the Nordstrom sale. Missed the sale? Don't worry because it is on sale again. We can all be winners, ladies!
This plaid maxi tunic duster (or whatever you want to call it) comes in two different colors. Mine is the White Trees Plaid and the other is a darker version. It took me awhile to decide which one to get because they are both super cute. Check out the darker version (Grey Gull Hazy Tartan) here. 
Even though it is now fall where I come from it is still really warm...in fact we are finally having a few summer days. That is just how it works around here. Because of the warm fall weather I am pairing my plaid maxi with shorts and a ribbed tank top but it is also super cute with jeans and I plan on styling it that way when the weather cools down. It is also super fun over a long plain maxi dress.
Seriously, there are so many cute ways to style this plaid maxi!
I prefer to wear my plaid maxi open as a lightweight jacket because I am short and it looks like I was swallowed by plaid when I button it up but I have seen something similar on taller ladies and it is super cute buttoned up...#ShortGirlProblems!
Hats! Another reason to love fall fashion! Although, I wear mine year round. This one, my favorite, is from Mountains To The Sea Co. All you boho babes be sure to check them out!

Get my look by shopping the images below:

What is your favorite thing about fall?

XO,
Jenna

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment