This is the West Shore (where we usually go with my family)
Via Bogner.com
Sign me up for these boots ASAP!
Via Sazan.me
Via Stylecaster.com
Via WhoWhatWear.com
I lOVE this!
I can imagine my mom wearing this back in the day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Via WhoWhatWear.com
Would it be weird if I wore this look every Saturday morning at home? Cause I want to.
Via WhoWhatWear.com
After looking through all of these cute winter styles this California girl is even more excited to head up into the mountains next month.
The below images are shoppable just in case you have a fun winter ski trip planned as well and are looking to add a few stylish winter pieces to your wardrobe...I wanted to make getting the look as easy as possible for you all. Don't forget to click on the arrow for even more!
You're welcome :-)










No comments:
Post a Comment