Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Packing for Apres Ski

I am super excited because I have a ski trip to South Lake Tahoe, with some of my favorite humans, on the books for February. Other than bachelorette parties and weddings I don't remember the last time we did a group trip (especially one that includes our hubbies). In fact, we may never have done this before. I am thinking there is a new tradition on the horizon.
This is the West Shore (where we usually go with my family)

In typical Mavelle Style fashion I am already thinking about what to pack; especially for Apres Ski...priorities people!
Below are 10 looks I pulled to inspire you (and myself) for this cold and snowy winter ahead of us. Just because it is cold doesn't give you an excuse to not look fabulous.



Sign me up for these boots ASAP!






I lOVE this! 
I can imagine my mom wearing this back in the day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Would it be weird if I wore this look every Saturday morning at home? Cause I want to.


After looking through all of these cute winter styles this California girl is even more excited to head up into the mountains next month. 

The below images are shoppable just in case you have a fun winter ski trip planned as well and are looking to add a few stylish winter pieces to your wardrobe...I wanted to make getting the look as easy as possible for you all. Don't forget to click on the arrow for even more!

You're welcome :-)


So many great coats and vests that I had to show you even more great pieces for Apres Ski! Don't forget to scroll right for more looks!

Seriously though...How awesome are snow boots?


XO,
Jenna

Here are a few more pictures of West Shore Lake Tahoe from a couple years back with my family. I love this place. 





No comments:

Post a Comment