Thursday, December 31, 2015

Resolutions and Goals for 2016!

Happy New Year, Lovies!
I am not one to really make New Years Resolutions...why you ask? Because I usually forget what they are come March. However, this year, if I tell all of you and put it in writing, maybe, I will be able to stick to it. Are you prepared to hold me accountable?

The year of 2015...hmmm where do I start? It was a tough one...and an exciting one. I won't bore you with all the details but I will say that it was year that really made me reflect on life, my relationship with my husband, family and friends, health, career and really so much more. This past year truly put into perspective what is important, what is worth fighting for, when to let go (it is different than giving up) and to never take any moment (or family) for-granted because tomorrow is never guaranteed. 

With that said...below are 10 of my resolutions and goals for 2016:
  1. Grow Mavelle Media's clientele by 150% 
  2. Read more
  3. Incorporate exercise in my daily routine (I have really been slacking)
  4. Publish three blog posts a month on Mavelle Style
  5. Invest for the future
  6. Try not to worry about EVERYTHING so much
  7. Live more in the moment or in the words of my father-in-law, "live each day for that day." 
  8. Bring back weekly date nights with the hubs and stick with it this time (we try to pick places neither of us have ever been since we both grew up where we currently live)
  9. Travel somewhere new
  10. Get our wedding pictures printed (almost 3 years later...yikes!)
Share your resolutions and goals by commenting below.

Bring it 2016...I am ready for you.
Happy New Year!

XO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment