Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Love Affair with Boots! It's bad people!

Yikes...so I just counted...26 pairs of boots currently fill my closet! Holy S&*T! I think I have a problem. I feel horrible even admitting that. I hope my husband doesn't read this post.
As you can see I LOVE boots. All types of boots...I am talking riding, over the knee, knee high, mid-rise, ankle, causal, comfy, rainy-day boots, snow boots, dress-up and dress-down boots...ALL BOOTS! I am getting excited just typing about it. 
Since we all have the same boot obsession...right?...Please tell me this is normal...I gathered a little boot inspo for y'all. Below are just a few chic ways to wear boots this season.






(Ignore the pumpkins...we know that is so last season...but those boots...we want right now!)



There really are just too many fab ways to wear boots to share them all. Below are a few of my current boot favorites. I really really want to add some sort of animal print to my collection...hint hint anybody shopping for me for the holidays.

All the below images are linkable to shop incase you want to add to your boot library...who am I to judge?

Well, with that said...I am going to go through my closet and make a donate pile...after all, it is the season to give and after counting my boots I realize I need to give away more as well as sign up for the local Shoppers Anonymous Group.


Cheers to Boots and admitting when you have a problem. 

XO,
Jenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment