Monday, October 5, 2015

Outfit Inspiration...Sequins and Distressed Jeans!

I love unexpected pairings. Think crystal with distressed wood. Or a white 1950's chic leather couch paired wtih a masculine cowhide rug. Okay, I may or may not have just descirbed my home :-)  

With that said...why wouldn't I keep this theme going with my wardrobe and pair distressed boyfriend jeans with a sequin top and simple heels?

Below is how I introduced the "not meant-to-be" in order to make the perfect pair! 




Side note: Hats are always a good idea...and so is a great colored lipstick. So far this fall I have been having fun rockin' a deep berry hue.







Get the Look:
Top: J.Crew Factory (similar); Jeans: Vigoss (Similar); Hat: H&M; Heels: Cathy Jean Brazil (Similar and these and one more); Bracelets: Gold Bangle is vintage (Similar and this one), Black Cuff is A Lil' Bit Fancy

Have fun with your outfits this fall. Try pairing two items in your closet that you may not have bought with the other in mind. You may be suprised how perfectly matched different patterns, different textures or in my case different styles actually are.  

Have fun with fashion! 

XO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment