Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Outfit Inspiration...Casual for Fall!

Hello Fall! I welcome you, along with boots, hats, scarves, pumpkins and candles, with open arms!

I thought I would kick this new season off with a little street style inspiration. Below is a casual fall look using some basic pieces that I believe every fashionista, or nonfashionista, can pull off...you may even have similar pieces already hanging in your closet. 




Get the Look:
Top: Banana Republic (similar and this one and I love this one!); Jeans: Miss Me (Similar and these); Hat: H&M; Boots: Boutique find from awhile back (Similar and these and one more); Sunglasses: Kate Spade

The best part about styling basics is that you're pretty much working with a blank canvas and everyone can add their own style from there. For instance, with this look, switch up the boots or maybe add a bit of sparkle for those of you who are a bit more chic versus casual or if you are one for layers (or live somewhere that fall actually feels cold) layer with a blanket scarf.

The possibilities are endless...I hope this look inspires your street style this fall.

XO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment