Monday, September 14, 2015

15 Trends To Try This Fall

I love all things fall! The color of the leaves, the crisp fresh air, decorating my home, the yummy scented candles, the holidays approaching and let's not forget how the fashion has never been one to dissappoint either. As much as I love the simplicity and free feeling of summer, you know...throwing on a tank top and sandals everyday...there is just something about chunky sweaters and boots that makes me so happy.


Here are 15 Trends To Try This Fall!

1. Go Big in Flared Pants:
Not your thing...try a wide leg look which is pretty much universally flattering. 

Found on Buzzfeed.com
Have you perfected your half-tuck?

Found on Bloglovin.com



2. Be Chic in Faux Fur:

Found on WhoWhatWear.com

Found on Bloglovin.com
I <3 This Look!



3. Glamorous Boho Vibes:
Boho is not just for festivals and casual looks. 




4. Make a Statment with Earings:
Found at one of my Favorites: Elizabeth Stone Jewelry 
Even Studs Can Make A Statement!

Found on Stella and Dot

Found on BaubleBar.com


5. Stand out in Neons:

Found on the pinterest page of mlgjewelry.com

I <3 this! So chic and classic!

Found on Buzzfeed.com 


6. Curl-up in Chunky Knits:

Found on Buzzfeed.com
Layering is ALWAYS a good idea!


Yes, Please! This would be my go-to Sunday!

Looking for chunky knits for the home? Modern Wool makes the most fabulous blankets around! Check her out! 

7. Stay Warm in Turtlenecks:

Found on Getstyled.net 
I could live in this look every weekend of Fall!

Found on Stylishwife.com
<3 <3 <3

<3 this! Great way to wear white into the fall!


8. Visit the Darkside in ALL Black:

Found on Buzzfeed.com

Found on glamradar.com 

Found on glamradar.com 


9. Have Fun in Fringe:


Found on Bloglovin.com



10. Be a #GirlBoss in a Longline Blazer:

Found on eonline.com


Found on Forever 21


11. Lighten-Up in Pastels:


Found on codresses.com 

Found on elle.com 


12. Be Cozy in Shearling:

Found on stylebistro.com

Found on Style.com 

Found on Alloy Apparel 


13. Kick-Back in Plaid:
I am a huge lover of all things plaid and flannel! 

Found on Buzzfeed.com
Just a hint of plaid and of course some layers will do!




14. Fall in Love with 50 Shades of Grey:

Found on Figtny.com 


Found on Bloglovin.com 


15. Wrap-up This Fall:

Found on waysify.com 

Found on Etsy
Obsessing!!!!! Last time I checked there was only 1 available! 


I don't know about you but after looking through all these images I am super excited about this fall's fashion trends. I cannot wait to start styling them into my wardrobe. Be sure to follow Mavelle Style on Instagram for daily fashion and lifestyle inspirations.


Are You Ready For Fall, Lovies? Comment below with which Fall style you look forward to the most.

XO,
Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment