Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Eat Like a Pilgrim. Don't Dress Like One!


Just because it is a holiday where you get together with family, over eat and then lounge around watching football while in-and-out of napping does not mean where yoga pants. I personally take any opportunity (or excuse) to dress up and have a little fun.

Today I am showing four different ways to style your wardrobe for the Thanksgiving holiday.


If you are feeling girly...



Both the dress and the boots are boutique finds.


If you are looking to be cozy...

                  

Sweater Dress: H&M
Boots: Boutique find on the streets of Berkeley, Ca
Belt: Lucky Brand



Keeping it casual this year...or Grungy Chic as my Hubs would say.

   

Jeans: Vigoss USA
Top: Express
Lace up ankle boots: Another great boutique find!



Feeling a little preppy this year...


                

Sweater: H&M
Faux-Leather-Skirt: Forever 21
My go-to Heel: Charles David
Wine: Robert Mondavi 

What is your holiday style?

To see which outfit I choose and how I accessorize for Thanksgiving follow me on Instagram.

I hope you and yours have a fulFILLING and stylish Thanksgiving!

XO,

Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment