Monday, April 25, 2016

For the Love of Shoes!

Shoes have the capability of making a statement...might as well make it a great one! 


I don't think it is any secret that I am a shoe-fanatic. I have a picture of the hubs' and my shoes, from our wedding, framed in our bedroom. My profile picture on Facebook is of shoes (while you're over there looking give us a follow ;-)) and hey, Cinderella is proof that a great pair of shoes can change your life...so with that said, why wouldn't you want to collect fab shoes?
I decided to go through my Instagram feed and round up a few shoe shots as well as a few of my current favorite shoe styles for spring and summer (linked below) for you to shop.


Studs, Stripes, Plaid, Metallic = LOVE!

Shoes from the top!

Sometimes, great shoes deserve a photo-shoot of their own; especially when there is fringe, floral print or bling involved! 

A few of my favorite spring styles: fringe, peep-toe, stripes & platforms!

My Wedding Shoes photographed by TGO Photography. The peacock feathers were my "Something Blue!" 
These are now on display in my office...which just so happens to also be my closet!

Now...it is time to shop all things shoes! Below are a few of my favorite platforms, gladiators, mules, heels & more for spring and summer. Don't forget to scroll right because there are tons more than what you see here that would look great on your feet! 


Step into warmer days in style...starting with a great pair of shoes! 

XO,
Jenna 

Sign up to receive blog posts by email (in the right hand column of the blog) so you don't miss out on all things Mavelle! You can also follow Mavelle Style on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment