Monday, March 23, 2015

Must-Have Jeans of the Moment!

I am a jeans and a tee-shirt kind of girl. When I am not at the office I live in jeans and a comfy tee. And actually, occasionally, I rock the look at the office too. Add a blazer, great shoes and accessorize it just right and nobody even realizes that you are actually just wearing a simple jeans & tee outfit. Keep in mind, the less distressed the better for the work place. 

Outside of work I am really into dressing up my distressed jeans. By playing with styles you are able to create a casual chic look. Think boyfriend jeans and a tee paired with heels and a statement necklace or skinny distressed jeans with a sequined, cashmere or silk top. I like to dress down my nicer jeans as well. For this look I might wear dark flared jeans, heels and a half tucked causal comfy tee (I also love a ton of layered necklaces with this look). The options are endless with jeans and so are the styles. 

Here are my top five must-have styles of jeans. Everyone needs at least one of each in their closet.

1) Flare Jeans:

2) Skinny Jeans:

3) White Jeans:

4) Boyfriend Jeans:

5) Grey Jeans:

Some of my favorite tee-shirts to pair with my jeans are from:

Gap
Z Supply
Victoria's Secret 
J. Crew

I love that you can get away with wearing denim just about anywhere. Just about that is...don't get wild and wear your new boyfriend jeans to your next job interview. 

XO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment