Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dressing Up in the Name of Love!

"I'm in Love, I'm in Love and I don't care who knows it!"

Valentine's Day is literally right around the corner and as usual my Hubs and I do not have plans. However, this doesn't mean that I have not started to think about what I am going to wear. To be completely honest, we don't really do much for Valentine's Day, last year we got burgers to-go and watched Better Call Saul at home and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine...it was perfect. No matter what we do, however, I always dress for the day even if it is casual and simply red jeans and a tee. I never miss a fashion opportunity.

Below are a couple feminine, romantic, fun and flirty looks that I am loving for a Valentine's Day date and I thought they just might inspire you as well. I don't think either would work for burgers and binge watching TV at home though...I guess I better make dinner reservations somewhere if I decide to wear one of these looks come Sunday.

First, let's talk about this this feminine, sophisticated and hassle-free look. I. LOVE. IT! I have had this skirt for a long time and one of the main reasons I continue to love it is that it makes me feel like a delicate ballerina every time I wear it...it doesn't matter what I pair it with I feel like such a lady. The fit is flattering and flowy which makes it sexy in a beautiful ladylike way. And let's not forget about this oldie but goodie sweater which is cute, girly and fun for Valentine's Day plus, it is super warm and cozy.








Both my sweater and skirt (similar) are from Forever21 and as I mentioned above, they are old so I don't have exact links for you but, I have found similar items just in case you were looking to be more than inspired by this outfit...the below images are linked if you are interested in doing a little shopping.



This next Valentine's Day look is a combination of feminine and edgy. This is totally my vibe on a regular basis and I promise you I will be wearing this look out sometime soon. I love the combo of flannel and ball gown topped off with a chunky heel. Plus, this is still my all time favorite skirt for dancing and twirling around so it MUST make an appearance soon.







My skirt is from LC Lauren Conrad's Runway Line and my flannel is from the men's section of Urban Outfitters...I loved it so much I bought a medium (they didn't have a small) and then had it taken in. I have never looked back and have been living in it ever since. 

Get a similar look by shopping the linked images below.



I was having so much fun finding fun and flirty styles for Valentine's Day that I kept going...below is even more inspiration for LOVE Day Fashion.

I hope you all have completely fallen in love with my Valentine's Day Style and feel a little inspired for how you will dress for LOVE day (or weekend). I also hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your loved ones...even if you are just spending the weekend with your cat...trust me, I am not judging...#CrazyCatLady

MUAH!

XO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment