Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ponchos & Wraps...a Fall (& Winter) Fashion Favorite!

If wearing a blanket is wrong I don't want to be right!
Is there anything more cozy than a beautiful wrap or comfy poncho? I love how they are comfortable enough to curl up in while enjoying a fire and movie night at home yet chic enough to wear out and about; and the best part is that you are as comfy as wearing a sweatshirt only, well, more stylish.


I am obsessed with all the wraps and ponchos that have been filling my newsfeed and emails lately and felt really inspired to share with you all a few of my favorites. Starting with this one from LoveStitch! If you aren't familiar with LoveStitch...it is time you get acquainted. 

I love and live in this wrap. Below is just one way that I have styled it this fall but really the possibilities are endless. It is a favorite with leggings and a tee for cozy nights on the couch too. It is seriously like wrapping up in a blanket.

The below Poncho, from Forever 21, is currently only $19.99! 
Can you say major score?! 


Get similar looks with a few of my favorite ponchos and wraps from Love Stitch! Images linked to shop below. 


                                          

Confession: I may have just purchased some of these :-)

XO,
Jen

For more wrap and poncho inspo check out our recent post, 15 Trends To Try This Fall

2 comments:

  1. That barn always makes me laugh every time I drive by it. It's missing a third! Love that first wrap - it looks so cozy and warm and flowy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so flowy and cozy. I love all our local barns. They make for great photo shoot back drops. A few years ago I drove around the whole area and just took pictures of barns. I love them. Every now and then the country (Wyoming) girl comes out in me.

      Delete