If wearing a blanket is wrong I don't want to be right!
Is there anything more cozy than a beautiful wrap or comfy poncho? I love how they are comfortable enough to curl up in while enjoying a fire and movie night at home yet chic enough to wear out and about; and the best part is that you are as comfy as wearing a sweatshirt only, well, more stylish.I am obsessed with all the wraps and ponchos that have been filling my newsfeed and emails lately and felt really inspired to share with you all a few of my favorites. Starting with this one from LoveStitch! If you aren't familiar with LoveStitch...it is time you get acquainted.
I love and live in this wrap. Below is just one way that I have styled it this fall but really the possibilities are endless. It is a favorite with leggings and a tee for cozy nights on the couch too. It is seriously like wrapping up in a blanket.
Can you say major score?!
Get similar looks with a few of my favorite ponchos and wraps from Love Stitch! Images linked to shop below.
Confession: I may have just purchased some of these :-)
XO,
Jen
For more wrap and poncho inspo check out our recent post, 15 Trends To Try This Fall
















That barn always makes me laugh every time I drive by it. It's missing a third! Love that first wrap - it looks so cozy and warm and flowy!
ReplyDeleteIt is so flowy and cozy. I love all our local barns. They make for great photo shoot back drops. A few years ago I drove around the whole area and just took pictures of barns. I love them. Every now and then the country (Wyoming) girl comes out in me.
Delete