Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Weekend Style in Wine Country!


This past weekend the hubs and I traveled a couple hours up north to Wine Country. My husband's college roommate and former teammate (USF Baseball Baby) graduated from Med School and before he heads out to Chicago for his Residency we had to celebrate. Over a two day period we worked our way from Sonoma to Napa all the while enjoying great food, wine (duh), scenery and fun company. 


Below is a glimpse of my Wine Country style and how you can get my look:








My Outfit Details:
Kimono: Francesca's  Tank: Mossimo for Target   Shorts: Lucky Brand  Sunnies: Armani
Satchel: Francesca's  Sandals: Great Boutique Find  Necklace & Earrings: Bliss Boutique
Coral Bangles and Beads: Vintage from my Grandma and Mom
Hand Chain: Francesca's  Latte :) Basque Bakery in Sonoma Square 
(When is Sonoma definitely check out the square.)


Get The Look:


Tank: H&M  Shorts: H&M  Kimono: Francesca's  Sandals: H&M  Sunnies: Armani
Necklace: J. Crew  Bracelet: J. Crew  Satchel: H&M


Wine Country is such a beautiful part of this wonderful state we are lucky to call home...below is a little California Love for you. 














Cheers to Doctor Donnelly...What. A. Great. Weekend!

XO,
Jenna


2 comments: