If you are like me Memorial Day has completely snuck up on you and you are not prepared...at all. By writing this post, hopefully, I will be inspired to plan a BBQ, get a group together to do a bonfire at the beach, camp out at the lake, lay by the pool, get away with the hubs or maybe even a fun Monday brunch...I mean, I cannot miss an opportunity for a fab outfit and some good ol' friends and family time!
Plans or no plans...one thing is for sure...everyone can look great doing, well nothing or everything! Below are a few ensemble inspirations for your Memorial Day Weekend!
Get the Look:
This Fantastic Jewelry is Oia Jewels (I am obsessed!)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Shorts: Scotch & Soda
Sweater: Mango
Sandals: Found on Polyvore
Hat: HatShop.com
Get the Look:
Boyfriend Jeans: Gap
Purse: Francesca's
This Fantastic Jewelry is once again Oia Jewels (I told you I am obsessed!)
Bracelet, Dainty Bracelet, Rocker Ring
Hat: HatShop.com
Wedges: Michael Kors at Neiman Marcus
Top: Scotch & Soda
This Fantastic Jewelry is once again Oia Jewels (I bet you are now obsessed too!)
Drop Necklace, Hand Chain
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Jean Jacket: American Eagle
Headwrap: Forever 21
Satchel: Tory Burch
Sandals: Valentino
Boyfriend Jeans: Gap
Purse: Francesca's
This Fantastic Jewelry is once again Oia Jewels (I told you I am obsessed!)
Bracelet, Dainty Bracelet, Rocker Ring
Hat: HatShop.com
Wedges: Michael Kors at Neiman Marcus
Top: Scotch & Soda
Get the Look:
Maxi Dress: Forever 21This Fantastic Jewelry is once again Oia Jewels (I bet you are now obsessed too!)
Drop Necklace, Hand Chain
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Jean Jacket: American Eagle
Headwrap: Forever 21
Satchel: Tory Burch
Sandals: Valentino
Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend everyone and be safe!
XO,
Jenna



No comments:
Post a Comment