Thursday, May 22, 2014

Memorial Day Style Inspiration

If you are like me Memorial Day has completely snuck up on you and you are not prepared...at all. By writing this post, hopefully, I will be inspired to plan a BBQ, get a group together to do a bonfire at the beach, camp out at the lake, lay by the pool, get away with the hubs or maybe even a fun Monday brunch...I mean, I cannot miss an opportunity for a fab outfit and some good ol' friends and family time! 

Plans or no plans...one thing is for sure...everyone can look great doing, well nothing or everything! Below are a few ensemble inspirations for your Memorial Day Weekend! 


Get the Look:
This Fantastic Jewelry is Oia Jewels (I am obsessed!)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Sweater: Mango
Sandals: Found on Polyvore


Get the Look:
Boyfriend Jeans: Gap
Purse: Francesca's
This Fantastic Jewelry is once again Oia Jewels (I told you I am obsessed!)
Bracelet, Dainty Bracelet, Rocker Ring
Hat: HatShop.com 
Wedges: Michael Kors at Neiman Marcus
Top: Scotch & Soda


Get the Look:
Maxi Dress: Forever 21
This Fantastic Jewelry is once again Oia Jewels (I bet you are now obsessed too!)
Drop Necklace, Hand Chain
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Jean Jacket: American Eagle
Headwrap: Forever 21
Satchel: Tory Burch
Sandals: Valentino 


Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend everyone and be safe! 

XO,

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment