Monday, November 10, 2014

My Favorite Fall Boots from Urban Outfitters!

I was browsing online the other day...you know, doing a little online shopping...and I came across so many fantastic boots for Fall/Winter on the Urban Outfitters website. I would feel guilty keeping these gems to myself so I decided to share my favorites...which, as you can tell, was a lot and hard to narrow down.They have everything from casual to chic, from ankle to over the knee and in every price point as well. 



From Clockwise: 
3) MUK LUKS Jenna Slipper Boot (does anyone else think it is a sign that the last two boots share my name?) 4) Minnetonka El Paso Geo-Panel Ankle Boot 5) Sam Edelman Mackay Lace-Up Boot 


From Left to Right



From Clockwise:


So, have you completely fallen in love with boots yet? 

Share your favorite boot style with us by commenting below.

XO,
Jenna


2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to choose one! I like the black boots with the fringe on the bottom. Those look like great dancing boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is so hard! I wish I could have them all!

      Delete