Friday, July 18, 2014

Amp Up Your Workout Style

I will be the first to admit that sometimes I get into a workout rut. Sometimes, after work sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and junk reality tv sounds better than a sweat sesh. 


Have you ever felt this way? Be honest. Well, if you are like me sometimes all I need to do to turn things around is go shopping. Yep, you read that correctly. If I am excited about my workout style then I am a little more excited to get going.

Below are a few ensembles to motivate you to get back into your favorite workout routine or to encourage you to try something new this summer. 


Yoga:


Get the Look:


Running


Get the Look: 


Spin:


Get the Look:


Hiking:


Get the Look:


CrossFit:


Get the Look:

Alright...no more excuses...time to get out there and sweat...

...And then sit on the couch with wine and junk reality TV (crunches at commercials obviously).

What's your favorite workout?

XO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment